Moving On

Informed my boss that I will not be renewing my contract, he called me and tried to apply the usual gaslighting tactics like "it's very normal to do multiple roles" haha yeah right, the more you know the more you do at the same pay, if one person can do everything, which boss will hire more people? Come on la, I not first time in the workforce so this trick don't work on me.

And funniest part is he told me he promise a 5% increment, I almost laugh out loud, I think he doesn't know that my baseline is 25% lol.

But it's ok, I just told him I want to take a long break and see how later on, also told him I will do a proper handover, in the end there's nothing he can do also, contract end, match my expected salary or bye bye, as simple as 123.

Anyway I'm working out my expenses, now that my housing settled, no more loan, parents also settled, way better off than me, wife and daughter operations also settled, I think I can just find any job, doesn't need to be high pay, just enough to cover expenses is good enough.

Life is short man, today my wife told me her cousin passed away, he's only 26 years old, he had a seizure while bathing and drowned, damn sad, he was that nice boy who always greeted me and always very polite whenever I visit my wife's hometown, he was only 10 years old when I first met my wife, how time flies, how life can just take a big turn so suddenly, sigh, really very sad when someone you know and is younger than you pass away. RIP.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buy Toto $20 Win $20

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore