Update on Usana

My last post on Usana.

So I consumed for about one week, the sore pain on my lower left back is gone within the first few days, this sore pain haunted me for a very long time so I am glad that it's finally gone.

But other than that, overall my lower back still aches on and off but recently was worse, not sure if it was due to drinking too much coffee or my bed getting softer so it is not supporting my back sufficiently.

So since a few days ago, I have cut down on coffee consumption, I also changed to a harder bed, I also stopped taking the Usana, and my back seems to feel better.

I think what I can gather here is that Usana is useful I guess since it got rid of that long running sore pain for me, but it's not a miracle pill which can solve every problem, good lifestyle habits is more important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks