Today Started to Work from Home

With the government announcing a slew of measures last week, my company started the work from home policy today, actually even before government announce, my company already told everyone to start today, previously there was the team A and team B segregation, now is everyone work from home.

Actually last week already started for me, I feel that working from home seems to be more productive, as in no need to travel to and fro, that already saved me around 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes. I wake up, brush teeth, immediately can start work, usually I wake up around 7 AM, now I wake up a bit later at 7:30 AM.

So today managed to get a lot of things done, and have a lot more time with family, more time for rest, same amount of work or maybe even more was done, I like working from home.

If have meeting or need to travel to customer site, then just go and then come back home straight, really good.

Anyway this will last until 04 May at least, hope the virus stop spreading.

Everyone stay home, stay clean, stay healthy.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So good can work from home.. what field is yours job scope? I would like to apply that too.
I work in IT field, but I think most office workers even those in non-IT fields also required to work from home, it's a requirement from MOM from 7 Apr to 4 May.

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks