Network Didn't Auto Disconnect Any More

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2021/02/hades-canyon-overheating-fixed.html

Previously I thought it was the thermal throttling that was causing my network cards to auto disconnect, in the end it was the router, it was running DHCP, so daily the lease will expire, so I set to 365 days, now my network doesn't auto disconnect any more.

But well at least whatever I did also helped to make the my Hades Canyon less hot which is good, so when gaming it feels smoother.

Mine is a Linksys router, so I set the "Client lease time" to "525600" which is one year and the maximum possible value. So if your network also keep auto disconnecting, you can try to set your DHCP lease longer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks