Just Know About Giga Today

Today my colleague told me about this mobile operator named "Giga", he also told me it's actually under Starhub, then I took a look at their plans, first thing coming to my mind is bloody hell kena conned or what, or maybe I'm just super outdated.

Anyway I have two sim only lines under Starhub, S$25 each so total S$50 a month. The data is 5GB + 10GB (for 12 months) with 100 minutes outgoing and 100 SMS. Strangely already more than 12 months but they still give me the extra 10GB but I guess it is because they know I'm paying more!

So I signed up via the Giga app for the S$10 plan for myself, and a S$18 plan for my wife. I don't use much data so 6GB is way more than enough for me.

But still find this quite unbelievable, how come they are running Starhub mobile plans and this Giga plans in parallel, just kind of don't make sense because who would pay more for way less features, those on sim only plans like me or those contract finish or going to finish surely will switch over to Giga or to competitors, those under contract no choice have to wait.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks