Got a Huge Increment Out of Nowhere

So last month I throw letter, then last week boss called me in to talk, then today boss told me HR will send me a letter regarding my salary increment, and today HR really send, I can see this boss really have a lot of clout in the company, he can make things happen, definitely not the talk-only type, so fast so furious.

Last week he told me around 20-25% increment, this week immediately increase by 23%, really speechless and surprised, never encounter something like this before, but I really appreciate that they recognise the effort I put in, it's not easy to find a company which knows how to appreciate staff, oh man, want to run also not so easy now... hopefully the company will go in exciting directions, if new things to learn then can stay long.

Still find it unbelievable, like seriously wtf.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats bro! good to hear that everything worked out well for you. Same anon here who just last week said you should take a good rest after your resting period! Have a fabulous weekend!
Hey man, thanks, you have great weekend too, and stay safe!

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks