Long Time Never Post

Been quite some time since my last post, 2022 is a busy start, with my daughter going P1, also busy at work because of cutting over a new project in Jan and clearing sh**, and also busy learning more about cryptocurrency ever since I got started back in Dec 2021.

I'm so glad I got started with cryptocurrency again, because after deep diving into it, I was shocked by how much the ecosystem have grown since my first experience playing with bitcoin back when it first started, I think it was 2009, can't remember exactly but I remember downloading the bitcoin wallet and did some mining, the wallet don't know throw where already, can't remember if I mined anything.

At that time the idea of cryptocurrency was kind of crazy and out of this world, didn't think it would go any further so I didn't get too deep into it.

Anyway I throw letter already, with Web3 already here, Web2 technology is a waste of time, I planning to spend 1-2 months resting and diving even deeper into cryptocurrency and at the same time keep a lookout for crypto positions.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You inspire me to throw letter too!
Lol, all the best to both of us!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks