Feels Better Today

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2022/04/swollen-cheek-got-worse.html

After yesterday's emergency visit to the dentist, I feel better today, also managed to get a really good night's sleep. The swell also feels smaller now, but I feel giddy eating all those medications, at least my cheek doesn't hurt anymore.

The cut in my mouth recovered super fast, don't feel any pain at all, that tooth that did pulpectomy also no pain at all. I think tomorrow after I wake up, will feel even better.

By the way today I signed up for Pickupp as a walker, been wanting to try out something outdoor, flexible and can workout, submitted all the documents, watched some training videos and passed the quiz, now just waiting for account activation. See how it goes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks