I am Unemployed

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2022/03/long-time-never-post.html

Earlier on I mentioned that I throw letter, now I have finished serving my notice and I am officially unemployed!

Feels really good not having to work, like a huge rock off my chest, especially when my job is kind of toxic, I shall not elaborate since it's all over now.

I spent my first day of unemployment waking up together with my daughter early in the morning and then going for a run, the morning air feels really good.

After that I updated my resume with all the sh** that I have done, always good to be ready, anyway my resume looks kind of impressive, looking back at all the various sh** jobs I have done, have a sense of achievement haha.

I have no concrete plan for now, will probably continue to wake up early, go for run, trade crypto, learn web3 stuff, been wanting to play with blockchain and smart contract.

Wife and daughter wants to go visit grandmother (wife's mom), I still have not decided whether I want to go or not, most probably not, save money haha.

I still have my last pay for the month of April, my leave all encashed (see my company squeeze me until the very last moment >_< lame) so I think it adds up to one full month of salary I guess, so actually I can still rot until May before cash starts burning lol.

Anyway life is short, don't spend your life doing things that you hate, go for things that excite you. I always tell my daughter to do whatever she enjoys doing, if she likes drawing, go for it, I don't care about grades.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks