Left Cheek Still Swollen

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2022/04/left-jaw-still-sore.html

This morning when I woke up, my left cheek still swollen, the area feels like it got slightly larger. I think there is some inflammation inside, teeth itself feels ok, no more pain but I feel like there is a big "bao" on my left cheek, very uncomfortable.

I googled to see if there is any over-the-counter anti-inflammatory drug and found this Nurofen. It is for pain and fever too and also reduce inflammation. I quickly went to the nearest pharmacy to get one packet and took two tablets, and now I feel much better. I bought the Nurofen Express version, really needed a quick fix.

I think these kind of drugs cannot eat too much, if eat too much the body will get used to it and next time when you need it, it will become less effective, so I try to avoid eating too much but I think it's the first time I tried this Nurofen, so maybe that's why it is so effective, Panadol lost its effectiveness for me since I have been taking since last week.

Anyway next time you get a dental filling, better standby some Panadol and Nurofen, if you get only pain and fever, just take Panadol, if you get pain, fever and swelling, take Nurofen. Good to be ready, it's a pain getting around with a swollen cheek.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks