PRDV151: Bitcoin for Everybody - Passed!

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2022/05/prdv151-bitcoin-for-everybody-my.html

Finally I completed the course, now I know more about Bitcoin than ever, and I can add it into my resume haha.

After I completed and passed the final exam, the cert was emailed to me immediately, exam was not too difficult, MCQ to test my knowledge of what was covered during the 5 units.

The first 3 units took longer, lots of reading, the last 2 units quite straightforward for me so I managed to finish faster, but may not be straightforward for others, I shall not reveal too much.

I must thank Saylor Academy for providing this course free of charge, really appreciate the effort put into producing this course to teach people about Bitcoin, the history, technology and people behind it.

I'm just wondering, what if one day 1 Satoshi is 1 USD? I might not see it, maybe my daughter will, just a random crazy thought haha.

If you are interested, you can sign up here: https://learn.saylor.org


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks