My Java Still Not Bad

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2022/06/hmm-binance-still-hiring.html

Yesterday was talking about the Java position at Binance, so today I went to refresh my Java knowledge, went through the whole Java tutorial at W3Schools.

The tutorial is very solid, simple and straight to the point, should be very easy to follow even for beginners, I wish I had this tutorial when I started learning Java.

I did pretty well in the quiz lol, actually the quiz is very easy, go try and you will know.

Reminds me of when I started learning Java back in 2004, that time I borrowed books from library, also learn from the Sun Microsystems Java Trails website, very confusing when I started, it was over the years working on many Java projects that I slowly understand the concepts, mainly by reading other people's code and practising.

I started with Java 1.4, today the Java roadmap is up to 21, Java is always evolving, never-ending learning haha.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks