Back to Work

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2022/07/monday-sign-letter-of-offer.html

I rejoined my ex-company this week, feel as if never left, it's as if I just came back from a long weekend, obvious difference is have to start all over again in terms of year(s) of service and bonus/leave pro-rated but that doesn't bother me at all.

But I'm quite surprised that colleagues are all very nice and welcoming especially the bosses are super nice, I guess the good thing about this company is the people, which I think is very important, not much internal politics, mostly external politics.

Now I'm under another supervisor but same big boss, cool, easy-going, doesn't put on airs or anything, previous one was equally good too, people are nice in this company, just the customers sometimes overbearing, and the projects too jia lat, but I heard my past projects are doing better now, maybe it's because I left lol.

And now that Covid is kind of endemic in Singapore, a lot of activities have resumed, for example company outing, badminton, cycling, buffet, I heard the company have all these activities planned, which is a good thing, glad we got over the tough no-life pandemic period.

Anyway I'm trying to catch up as fast as I can at work, hopefully can start contributing, feel a bit overpaid, I think the company is too kind, have to put in more effort.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks