Monday Sign Letter of Offer

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2022/07/22nd-day-of-looking-for-job.html

Tomorrow late afternoon go office sign the letter of offer from my ex-company, so fast so furious, this ex-boss damn powerful, say offer really offer the next day; met him on Thursday night, then Friday afternoon the HR called me to confirm the offer, sent me email and I acknowledged via email.

No need interview, no need probation, only first 3 months take leave will be counted as no-pay leave, pay a bit higher than before, other than that the benefits all same as before, pretty good I guess.

The HR will most probably ask me when I can start work, actually I can start anytime, rest too long also starting to get a bit bo liao.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks