8th Day of Going Back to Work

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2022/07/back-to-work.html

So far everything seems to be great, but have a feeling my current supervisor a bit not happy because my headcount is under this supervisor's department but I'm currently helping out another project in another department.

And I tend to be quite serious at work so people who have not worked with me might not be used to it and think I'm anti-social haha. Also never join the department for lunch, so far only lunch with ex-project members from other departments, aiyah but I think all these small matters, in future if get to work closer then can lunch together, they surely have their own lunch kakis anyway.

Today a guy from this "another department" told me this month end or maybe early next month have to travel overseas, I think good chance to go out and gain more experience, it will be my first overseas assignment, feel a bit sua ku, but still don't know go there do what or go how long.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks