Aircon Replacement Complete

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2023/02/bought-daikin-single-split-rkm25pvmg.html

Today the aircon contractor came to do the replacement, came around 12:45pm, finished everything around 2:20pm, less than 2 hours.

They removed the old units, put in the new units, replaced the pipes, cleaned up, so fast. 3 guys came, fast hands fast legs and very polite.

End up they didn't need to install new steel bracket because I can reuse my existing one, they called their office and their office say to call Courts, so I called Courts and managed to get a refund, asked me if I paid by credit card I said yes, so they will refund to my card in 10-14 days.

S$1249 - S$140 = S$1109 for aircon.

Ahh, finally tonight can enjoy some cool air, maybe this month going to get hot so timing is just nice.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks