Regarding Courts Refund

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2023/03/aircon-replacement-complete.html

Thought I should share this since people might not be aware (I'm not aware lol).

I bought an aircon from Courts, they installed it early this month, end up no need steel bracket but I already paid for it via credit card. Tried calling Courts at 1800 222 6868, quite hard to get through, when I finally did, a lady picked up, told her the story, she said she will process the refund and Courts will credit back into my card in 10-14 days.

I waited more than 14 days and still don't see the refund, so I went down directly to the Courts where I purchased the aircon, surprisingly the staff said there is no record of the refund, so the staff helped to process the refund but unfortunately he can't initiate because nobody at somewhere to process (he mentioned have to post something back), I guess it's the warehouse or something, it's a Saturday by the way. He took a photocopy of my invoice, said will call me on Monday.

He also mentioned that for refunds, actually have to do in the store, so I thought wtf, how come the lady told me she will process, kns waited for nothing.

Anyway if you want to do a refund, do it directly at Courts store.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks