Update on Courts Refund

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2023/03/regarding-courts-refund.html

So I finally got my refund processed back into my credit card on 01 Apr, in total took almost one month.

Thought I should share the series of events.

08 Mar - Called Courts @ 1800 222 6868 to ask for refund, told me if pay by credit they will refund to card in 10-14 days.

25 Mar - Waited more than 14 days no refund, went down to Courts store of purchase, staff said no record of refund, staff tried to process but said he can't initiate, took a photocopy of invoice and said will call me following Monday. Staff also mentioned that for refunds it has to be done in store.

29 Mar - No call from store. Called 1800 222 6868, told me they will check and get back same day or tomorrow and they confirmed that they did submit a refund to store on 08 Mar and if the store does not respond, they will reach out to the store manager.

30 Mar - Someone from the hotline called and told me I can go down to store to get the refund as they have spoken to the store manager.

01 Apr - Went down to store, they processed the refund but took a while as they had trouble sending the refund to the payment counter.

Somewhat feels like left hand don't talk to right hand, one refund also can ding dong one month, Courts really got to review and improve their process.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks