Sudden Toothache

Earlier this week teeth feeling a bit weird, then yesterday got worse, whole night can't sleep well, really felt like going to A&E because quite unbearable, I ate Panadol and drank some alcohol and managed to fall asleep but didn't sleep too long, woke up super early, same time as daughter going to school.

Whenever I bite down, there is a sharp and long-lasting pain, very unbearable.

Waited until clinics open, tried calling a few but all fully booked, then walked to an area with quite a few dental clinic, just happened got this newly opened one, walk in only one uncle waiting, registered and didn't wait too long before the dentist called me.

At first I thought it's the one where I did my pulpectomy, after the dentist checked, cause of the pain is actually a long crack on tooth 37, asked me if I want to remove or put crown, since it's the last tooth (my wisdom tooth 38 removed long ago) so I opted to remove, because it's so far back that it's not obvious.

Dentist also mentioned that my tooth 27 is pretty much gone (tooth 28 removed long ago), cracked and looking infected, can review in the next few visit, most probably I will just opt to remove also, it's also far back and not obvious.

He also recommended to do root canal for the tooth where I did pulpectomy (tooth 35), I think most likely I will follow through and put a crown.

Cost today:

Remove tooth 37: S$162

Consultation: S$37.80

Package: S$135 (includes cleaning and x-ray so today x-ray no need to pay)

Total: S$334.80

Then Monday go back to follow-up and do cleaning, the cleaning no need to pay since I paid for the package.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks