Went for Dental Follow-up

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2023/07/sudden-toothache.html

Today went for cleaning, long long time never clean already so today took quite a while and damn painful sia, especially when cleaning the top rows and especially the front 4 tooth, really beh tahan and I was super tensed up but I endure and try not to disrupt the dentist, sweat on my back and butt lol.

The dentist also took some photos and showed me the before and after, first time got dentist do it like this, the before really jia lat siol, all the inner surface cannot see at all by just using mirror.

And today no need to pay since I already paid for the package last week, only bought the special tooth floss thing for S$12.42 because the dentist demo to me and I find it very useful, this one: https://curaprox.sg/shop/interdental/interdental-brushes/cps-405-set

I find the special floss thing useful, especially for front row of teeth, I always have trouble flossing the front rows but with this special brush I can clean easily.

The dentist really good, summarised all my issues, so now I have 3 outstanding issues by order of importance:

1. Complete root canal (and might need crown) on my tooth (the one where last time I did pulpectomy).

2. Remove tooth 27, already decayed, not worth doing root canal or crown, furthermore it is at the end.

3. Patch an exposed tooth by filling.

Anyway I think the key is to visit dentist regularly, according to the dentist usually is every 6 months, I think that is fine for me, he also mentioned that if clean regularly, then it won't be so painful, reason why it's painful is because there is too much build up of bacteria, tartar (I'm a smoker) and plaque, can't remember when was the last time I went to the dentist for cleaning, I think it was many years back.

By the way I can claim dental from my company, so might as well make full use of it, now my company benefits quite good, wife and daughter see doctor I can claim too, and it's separate from dental, in total quite a substantial amount I think, can help me save a lot of money, starting to like this company lol.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks