Confirmed Interview

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2023/10/looking-out-for-new-job.html

Today got one recruiter called me, not those pure recruiter firms, this guy is actually the recruiter of his company which is an MNC, had a chat, went pretty well, he told me that my profile seems to fit what he was looking for, asked a bunch of question, then he said he will forward my profile to his hiring manager.

I had a good feeling about this, this kind of thing when you talk you will know whether it is a good match or not.

And not too long after the call, his colleague sent a virtual interview invite, damn that was fast, next week interview, hopefully can get it and throw letter lol.

My company really getting from bad to worse, a lot of people throw letter already, then today my immediate supervisor flare up at me for no good reason, if it is truly my fault I nothing to complain, but today one is not my mistake, I simply takeover someone's shit but the expectation is for me to perform magic, well too bad I don't know magic, maybe they should hire someone who knows magic.

By the way this is not the first time this guy flare up at me for no good reason, and also this is not the only guy who flare up at people for no good reason, that's why turnover so high, toxic blame culture, they don't treat people like humans here.

Well I can only say if they are still going to continue pulling this kind of stunt, good luck to this company, no need employee, just bosses and senior staff mouth and eye power can already, everything will magically fall into place like how they imagine it to be, magic, hahaha.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks