Looking Out for New Job

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2022/07/monday-sign-letter-of-offer.html

So it has been slightly more than a year since rejoining my company, thought I should give an update.

I want to give a very important word of advise, if you want to rejoin your company, think very carefully, the reason(s) that made you leave in the first place most likely will not go away, unless it's a people problem, for example a particular supervisor keep finding fault with you, then after that the boss call you to rejoin and told you this annoying guy no longer around, this actually happened to me in an earlier position, I went back and worked for a solid 8+ years.

This time round, not a people problem, it's a gross lack of fulfilment, I find the things I do very meaningless, it's always cleaning somebody's shit, so bloody frustrating, now I know why my boss asked me to rejoin, because most of the projects burning or in a big pile of mess, not enough people to clear shit, feels like kena conned.

Not difficult to see why there's so much shit, lack of process or stupidly impractical process, lack of or simply no standard, lack of and outdated documentation, skill set mismatch, no training provided, everybody is expected to know everything, outdated tech and company product, buzzword implementation, no regards for basic software engineering principles, rush job is the norm, last minute request last minute everything, everything no head no tail, a lot of useless meetings with no agenda and no outcome, taichi, blaming culture, refuse to change always have excuse, cover-up culture, the list can go on forever sia, how this company become so bad is beyond me.

If it's just me complaining, I'm probably the problem, but I see people throwing letter left and right, even got people willing to pay compensation to leave immediately, can you imagine how terrible that is, one word, toxic.

Anyway I'm on the lookout, impossible to change anything here, a few of my colleagues also on the lookout, hopeless place, really give up, now you know why I left previously, this kind of company don't waste your time to rejoin.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks