Going to Throw Letter Soon

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2023/11/new-job-99-secured.html

The recruiter came back with the salary proposal, the confirmed salary is about 20.90% lesser than what I'm getting, still about S$350+ of what I'm expecting, which is still good albeit slightly lower, not an issue for me.

I asked the recruiter when I should throw, he told me the only thing left is the G50 clearance, he will still proceed to send me the letter of offer by mid of next week since there is a long weekend, then told me to state that I will accept on the condition that the G50 is cleared and that my start date would be delayed due to the clearance so that I won't run the risk of throwing but G50 never clear.

Today spoke with some colleagues, turns out I'm not the only one getting snapped at by this immediate supervisor, sounds like he is just going around being nasty to people, if he keeps this up, I think more people will throw letter, anyway soon to be not my problem anymore, now even more looking forward to the day I can throw the letter.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks