New Job 99% Secured

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2023/11/good-news-from-recruiter.html

Today the recruiter called me to inform that he will proceed with the salary proposal, it's actually a pay cut of about 19.48% which I already told them that I'm fine with before we even started the interview so this part is not an issue, this reduced salary is actually still higher than what I expected by S$450+. They also have a 13th month bonus so I think it's still pretty good overall.

I think the lower salary is justified because the scope of the new job is different but more systematic and specific, it even comes with training and mentorship. They are also using modern tools unlike my current company still using dinosaur technology, dinosaur mindset and non-value added implementations which creates more problems than solving problems.

For my current job, pay is high, but with higher pay comes sky high expectations, to the extent of magical feats, like turning shit into gold, shit is shit, you can't turn shit into gold, it's just not possible, the only thing possible is you can only mitigate the spill of the shit, which I really hate doing and which is what I am doing right now, how can something good turn into shit in the first place is beyond me.

Another problem is my current company have this culture of expecting people to do everything and know everything machiam omnipotent and omniscient, even things not part of the job title, worst part is no training, no briefing, no handover, no knowledge transfer, if you are lucky you get some piecemeal verbal handover or piecemeal one slide or one page document handover and that's about it, no wonder turnover rate so high, people with little to no experience will find it impossible to survive here.

Anyway, looking forward to throwing letter.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks