Finally Found the Cause to My Network Auto Disconnect

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2021/02/bought-ugreen-usb-30-to-rj45-gigabit.html

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2021/03/network-didnt-disconnect-any-more.html

I notice my network card sometimes auto switch between 100Mbps and 1.0Gbps, every time it does that, the network will be disconnected and then connected. This is happening regardless of using the UGREEN adapter or the built-in network card.

Then I realise it could be an issue with the ethernet cable, too long or maybe it's dangling and affecting the quality or cables are just shit quality? Really no idea why.

Last time I used a 20m CAT6, then changed to a 15m CAT7, I'm just guessing it's too long, it's running from my main door to my room so it's quite a distance.

Good thing my Hades Canyon comes with Wifi, I just moved my router more centrally and now I'm using Wifi, seems to be more stable but of course not going to be as fast as 1Gbps, most importantly it doesn't switch and disconnect by itself.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks