Interview Went Well

https://marrythaigirlsingapore.blogspot.com/2023/10/confirmed-interview.html

As expected, the interview went along smoothly, there were 3 interviewers, one guy is the GM, one is the deputy, another I think is a lead.

Mainly is the GM asking questions, the other two guys didn't really asked much since the GM pretty much covered everything, whatever questions he threw at me, I answered smoothly ;)

I think the job is 90% secured, just left the HR to call me about the package, I get the exact same positive vibes as the "Interview 1" from last year.

Nice, feels really good about this, been a long time since I felt this rush of excitement, tbh I've been dead inside after rejoining my company last year, a word of advise again, what made you leave in the first place will still make you leave again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long-Term Visit Pass - Plus (LTVP-PLUS)

How to Marry a Thai in Singapore

Commission Calculator for DBS Vickers SG Stocks